2 x 2018 Vigne Sparse
1 x 2018 Le Rive del Bricco delle Ciliegie
1 x 2013 Bricco delle Ciliegie (not for individual sale)
Why Almondo's Arneis is so special?
1) They grow their own grapes, on the right soil and right place.
2) They only use the first 58% pressings on the grapes, the rest of the juice goes to other bulk producers.
3) Aging on lees for 6 months, giving it complexity and mouthfill.
4) Doing everything in the cellar to avoid oxidation, and keeping fresh acidity.
5) Limited production, only 38,000 bottles per annum.